Friday, June 23, 2006

#14

"...Le immagini e le parole sono libere, ma io non lo sono più, non posso più sapere quello che voglio tanto lo spazio è saturo, tanto è forte la pressione di tutto ciò che si vuol far sentire..." J.B.
["...Images and words are free, but I' m not, no more...I can't know anymore what I want, because the space is so saturated, and the pression of all want to be felt is so strong..."]
so....I take a nap.....

".....I seem to undergoing some subterranean revolutions in which the surface hardly stirs but I sleep and dream a lot and once in a while signs erupt that seem portentous to me at least..." D.A.
["...mi sembra di essere sottoposta a qualche tipo di rivoluzione sottorranea per la quale la superficie difficilmente si smuove, ma dormo e sogno e una volta ogni tanto dei segni emergono, e sembrano portentosi...a me perlomeno...."]

SleepingSelfPortrait,
Villa Ghigi,Bologna 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I undergo this subterranean revolution as well, I'm happy, I'm not alone...

6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home